PRIOR TO BOOKING APPOINTMENTS PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING
Prior to booking an appointment, we ask that each client reads and understands the information below to make sure they are properly informed about our payment and cancellation policies.
It’s a lot of information but it’s very important that each client understands everything prioR to booking an appointment.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about anything!
HOW TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
Once you have reviewed the information in this section based on the services you are looking to get, please ask us any questions you have.
You will then be required to pay the deposit or Booking Price to secure your appointment by booking the appointment online.
YOUR APPOINTMENT IS NOT CONSIDERED BOOKED UNTIL YOU HAVE PAID
RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION EMAIL/TEXT!!!!
Merk Beauty accepts all major credit cards, debit cards, cash, digital transfers and 'Afterpay'.
Your appointment is not booked until you have paid your deposit.
Please review our cancellation policy below prior to booking.
Please read this policy before booking any appointments at Merk Beauty to make sure you fully understand.
The reason for this policy is that we remain very booked for all services, with some clients waiting for many months to be seen. While we are ever so grateful for our wonderful clients, timely and efficient service is necessary for us to provide outstanding customer service. If you fail to comply with these policies we are unable to service everyone in a fair and efficient way. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and these policies exist to give all clients the absolute best experience possible. We are so thankful for your business and welcome any inquiries about this policy!
- For all permanent makeup appointments, a 48-hour notice is required to cancel or reschedule your appointment. We just ask that you please call and let us know, (voice mail if necessary), text or email us at least 48 hours prior to your appointment time to cancel or reschedule.
- Should you fail to cancel or reschedule your appointment at least 48 hours before your appointment, you will forfeit your booking deposit. Should you wish to reschedule your appointment at that point, you definitely can! You will have to pay another non-refundable deposit to book another date.
- Should you cancel or reschedule your appointment within 12 hours of your appointment, or no call/no show, you will not only forfeit your booking deposit but also will be required to pay the full balance of your missed appointment cost before you can re-book with us.
- Once you pay the full cost of your original missed appointment, another deposit must be paid which will go toward the new appointment cost to book another appointment. As usual, the balance of the new appointment cost is due at the time of the new appointment.
- Should you cancel or reschedule your free 4-8 week touch up appointment within 12 hours, or no call/no show for your appointment, you will be required to pay for your touch-up.
- Touch-up prices are listed in our pricing menu.
- Therefore, if you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment you will forfeit your deposit and be required to pay for the balance of your appointment before you can re-book.
- If you are over 15 minutes late to an appointment, you will be asked to reschedule, and the same policies above will apply. This is because all clients receive thorough consultations and detailed, precise work. As a result, we will not rush your appointment or others.
There will be no exceptions to this policy.
By booking your appointment with Merk Beauty, you acknowledge that you have read, You understand, and You agree to the Payment & Cancellation Policy.
Please remember to bring your photo ID to your appointment!!!!!!!!
Lastly, please do not book an appointment without a consultation if you have ever had prior permanent makeup before, no matter how long ago it was or how faded it looks to you!
Please note that children under the age of 10 are not allowed in the salon for safety reasons DURING PERMANENT MAKEUP SESSIONS. Children over the age of 10 must be able to sit quietly alone in the waiting area. Unfortunately, if you arrive at your appointment with children under the age of 10 you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
Watch the procedure is super fast timelapse
Top picture is her pencil eyeliner
Middle is her bare eyelid
Third picture is the lash enhancement
Before – With Bare Lashes
After – With Permanent Eyeliner